Helping Secure Your World
Birmingham Security Services LTD (BSS)
is a Birmingham security company specialising in
construction & commercial sites security,
close protection & escort services ,
educational establishments security,
CCTV & burglar alarm systems,
and property management services.
Our services are available across a range of industries, including
corporate businesses, retail outlets, leisure venues, industrial sites, construction sites, schools and hotels.
Being local to the West Midlands region and with more than two decades of know-how
in the security industry, we believe that our wealth of local expertise enables
us to deliver a better experience for the customers we serve.
Whether your business is a retail outlet , an industrial site, a
distribution centre or a leisure venue , BSS has the security solution for you. We are confident we can
add value and make a difference to your business.
- Reception & Concierge services
- Store detective & loss prevention services
- Construction & commercial sites security services
- Close protection, VIP bodyguards, residential security & escort services
- Door supervision, crowd management & stewarding services
- Universities, campuses, colleges & school security services
- Commercial security, key holding, alarm response, security patrols, vacant unit checks, lock & unlock services
- CCTV and burglar alarm systems installation & maintenance
- CCTV Remote monitoring
- Bug sweeping & counter surveillance
Why choose BSS?
- We are local and central to Birmingham. We serve our client directly without using local subcontractors
- We are not a national or international service provider. We stick to what we do and where we know best
- Our services are cost-effective and within most local businesses' budget
- We have more than 20 years of experience and expertise in the security industry
- We are dedicated to provide you the best service possible and prioritise your requirements as if they were our own
Some of our clients
We are available 24/7 for any questions, enquiries and problems you may have.
For more details ring 0121 2190051 or contact us using the enquiry form